Presale Ticket Prices first 1000 tickets
|20. Dec. 2012||31. Jan 2013||28. Feb 2013||31. March 2013||30. April 2013||31. May 2013||30. June 2013||31. July 2013|
|40 €||50 €||60 €||70 €||80 €||90 €||100 €||110 €|
|* limit: 100||* limit: 150||* limit: 200||* limit: 250||* limit: 300||* limit: 350||* limit: 400||* limit: 500|
|sold out||sold out||expired||expired||expired||expired||buy online|
We offer a range of pricing and ticket options and we encourage people who can afford to buy a higher priced ticket to do so, and leave reduced priced tickets for the people who need them. Thank you!
Residents of Portugal get free entrance (why / how)
Buy your ticket at www.transylvania-calling.com/tickets/online-sales/
Artists support ticket
We offer the possibility for artists and performers to work for your ticket & food. E-mail us with your idea and become part of the festival team.
At the gates you will need to pay a 5€ deposit to get your own empty trash bag and a garbage deposit token.
Your deposit will be refunded in exchange for a filled garbage bag and the garbage deposit token. The exact location of the garbage collection zone and the operating hours will be provided at the gate when you arrive.
The garbage deposit helps to make us all more aware of the rubbish we create and how we can dispose of it in responsibly. So that we can all enjoy the venue this year and in the future we need to keep this beautiful location clean during the whole festival period and ensure that everything we take in we take out when we leave.
Online Booking Fee
Just as with any online transaction, tickets purchased online, trough our ticketing partner amiando.com, attract a fee of about 6 euros (the exact amount depends on the price of the tickets purchased).
Why Free Entrance for Portugal
Each year we offer free entrance for certain countries of the world.
This year, it’s Portugal.
Please be aware that only the ticket is free and all Portuguese will still have to:
…just as everyone else going in, no matter who it is.
If you bought a ticket and can’t come anymore you can give it to someone else or consider it as a donation. For this to work, the other person needs to show up with his passport and a written statement from you mentioning all your details and his details, also a clear copy of your passport. The statement must clearly state that you give it to him or her.
CAUTION with buying e-tickets from other people
E-tickets are a printed ticket from our ticketing agent Amiando.
We have been notified that some people are selling multiple e-tickets on different websites.
Please read the following important information!
PDF ticket/s gets issued in the name of the account holder/purchaser and once generated Amiando don’t have a way of reissuing in a new name. This means that selling the ticket is not really a feasible option. You should also be very wary that someone has purchased a ticket and is trying to sell it straight away.
The ID of the purchaser needs to be verified upon presentation of the PDF ticket, and once scanned in the tickets cannot be used again. Each ticket has a unique barcode that can only be used once.
The only real way to sell on a PDF ticket is to include a written authority that the ticket has been sold/given to someone else and include a copy of the purchasers photo ID, to verify the signature. Legitimate sellers wouldn’t have a problem with this process, however dodgy people would, as they wouldn’t want their details sent out if they were doing the wrong thing.
We recommend the safest thing to do is NOT buy second hand e-tickets!
Want to participate at the festival but need visa invitation? Write us as soon as possible! We are willing to make invitations like this in order to help you get the visa and join the Transylvania Calling Festival. We know there are countries which require such invitations (such as Russia, Ukraine, etc) so we decided to help them, therefore check in time and see if you need such invitation.
For visa invitation send e-mail to email@example.com, where you have to write where you are from, home address, attach passport scans, and we will write the invitation for you. The cost for the notary papers are supported by those who request the invitation.
Thank you for purchasing a pre-sale ticket!
FULL TERMS & CONDITIONS OF SALE
1. Tickets are sold for the event by Dreamtime Productions (the ‘Promoter’) subject to licence approval, theterms and conditions below, and the rules and regulations of the Transylvania Calling Festival (the “Festival”), as displayed at the venue (the “Site”).
2. These terms & conditions contain important information, please read them carefully. The use of this ticket and entry onto the Site shall constitute an acceptance by the holder of these terms & conditions and imply an undertaking on the part of the holder to observe them. In the event of any breach of these terms & conditions, the Promoter reserves the right, to cancel tickets, to refuse admission, to eject the holder or to confiscate offending articles, as the case may be, and in any case, to retain any monies paid for the relevant ticket.
3. Tickets cannot be transferred, re-sold, refunded or re-issued. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the Promoter or one of its authorized sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be refused entry or ejected from the Site.
4. No tickets may be used for competitions, promotions or hospitality packages without the prior written consent of the Promoter, and any ticket so used will become voidable and the holder may be refused entry or ejected from the Site.
5. Tickets are sold subject to the Promoter’s right to alter or vary the performances and/or the Festival without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
6. Lost, stolen, damaged, destroyed or undelivered tickets cannot be replaced or refunded. There will be no admission without a valid ticket. When you receive your tickets, please check them carefully, as mistakes cannot always be rectified. Keep tickets in a safe place..
7. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse admission to the Festival. Security personnel will conduct security searches of persons entering the Site to ensure the safety of the persons on Site.
8. Any person who fails to comply with instructions from a steward or other person acting for the Promoter may be ejected from the Site.
9. Admission to the Site is at the ticket holder’s own risk. The Promoter and Landowner will NOT be held responsible for loss or damage to property or persons whilst attending this event.
10. No bottles, cans, glass, containers, alcohol, food, chairs (except for folding chairs), tables, or picnic equipment may be brought onto the Site, campsite and picnic area excepted. Any found will be confiscated. Water and non-alcoholic drinks in plastic bottles with unbroken seals up to 500ml are permitted in the concert area.
11. No illegal substances may be brought onto the Site.
12. Official merchandise, food, drink and general provisions will be available from authorised identified vendors within the Site. No trading shall be undertaken without the prior written consent of the Promoter, any offenders will have their property confiscated and will be ejected from the Site.
13. Photographic, video or audio reproduction of the festival is prohibited.
14. Ticket holders consent to their inclusion in official photographic, visual & audio recordings of the Festival as members of the audience.
15. No animals are allowed on-site, Guide dogs for the blind accepted.
Force Majeure: in the case of circumstances beyond normal control, such as war, civil or political unrest, actions and orders from the authorities, strikes, catastrophes, epidemics or other severe damages or highly unexpected factors the Promoter may cancel the Festival, and the monies received will not be refunded.
WARNING: IT IS POSSIBLE THAT EXPOSURE TO LOUD MUSIC MAY CAUSE DAMAGE TO HEARING. PLEASE BE AWARE THAT STROBE LIGHTING MAY BE USED DURING THE FESTIVAL.